All Inn Fresh Wort Kit, Blind Axeman Amber Ale. 15L (Makes 20l)
Out of stock
“Rich ruby malts, fruit and spice”
A sturdy but sprightly malt base provides a firm foundation for fresh fruit and spice notes to show off a little.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 17 cm|