All Inn Mosaic Hopped Extra Pale Ale Fresh Wort Kit 15L (Makes 20l)
Out of stock
“Light-bodied so the Mosaic can really shine”
An excellent introduction to Mosaic hops in a simple, clean, and only moderately bitter beer. Mango, pine, citrus and stonefruit notes.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 17 cm|