All Inn Fresh Wort Kit, Sabre Session Ale. 15L (Makes 20l)
Out of stock
“Full flavoured, tropical fruit notes, sessionable”
little sleight of hand sneaks an enjoyable amount of passionfruit and pineapple flavours into a light and easy-going beer.
Suggested Yeast: Safale US-05, Lallemand BRY-97
- Start with a clean and sanitised fermentation vessel
- Decant FWK cube into fermenter and aerate wort
- Add 5 litres of sanitary water at room temperature to bring volume to 20L if desired (individual brewer may choose to reduce water volume to alter starting gravity and ABV)
- Pitch yeast as per manufacturers instructions
- Add dry hop near or at end of fermentation, dry hop approximately 3 days before bottling or kegging.
- Once fermentation is complete crash chill if desired then bottle/keg, carbonate and condition
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 17 cm|